Janco Partners, Inc. is a Denver-based broker dealer distinguished for its research on companies within the Telecommunications, Media, and Technology sectors. In 1995, CEO Jan Helen started the firm with a mission to provide insightful research on companies within the booming Telecommunications industry. As a former institutional sales person with a deep background in international cable, he saw the opportunity to create a research and banking platform that leveraged off the major Telco and cable players located in Denver. Today, the firm continues to distinguish itself for the quality of its work within the TMT verticals.
Janco Partners, Inc. distinguishes itself in the following ways:
- We have analysts researching the telecommunications, cable, media and entertainment software. They communicate extensively with each other, enabling us to provide an informed consensus viewpoint about important marketplace themes and trend changes.
- We provide a balanced research perspective, given that half of our analysts were on the buy side for most of their careers. They strive to offer objective assessments and opinions on their companies.
- We are an idea driven shop, producing high impact, institutional research that is written in a concise, straightforward style. We do not employ page counts.
- We focus on under-followed companies, across all market caps, and those larger cap companies headquartered in the Denver area.
- We are a boutique shop with an in-depth knowledge of the sectors in which we concentrate. Because of our size, our analysts are more accessible to the buy side, welcoming that interaction.
- We have established strong rapport with the companies we cover through our long history in the space, extensive travel with the management of those companies, as well as hosting fieldtrips and small conferences with key decision-makers.